Curious to hear what others are saying about our program? We thought so! That's why we've compiled our testimonials from Teachers & School Administrators, Parents, Kids, and Doctors and other Experts:
Educator are saying...
- Mr. Fleming, headmaster in New York:
- "It's absolutely compelling to bring Adventure to Fitness into your school. I'm convinced that the program has a magnetic pull that is too strong for young people to avoid. Kids are drawn to it. Everybody likes Mr. Marc and Mr. Laze and they become sort-of folklore heroes for us. We are taken with the subject matter, we enjoy what's being offered, and we know the necessity of a program like this is significant. So for us it has been quite rewarding."
- Ms. Scott, principal in New York:
- "Integrated thematic education is becoming more and more popular, and this was the perfect way to jump on board. Exercising while learning? How cool is that!"
- Ms. Woltz, kindergarten teacher in North Carolina:
- "I have never used a resource in my ten years of teaching that engaged children this well. The other kindergarten teachers and I laugh about it all the time - it's amazing! We try to get their attention and we are never as effective! ;). The program is so full of nutrition facts as well as geography and history. It truly is amazing."
- Ms. McAllister, 1st grade teacher in Tennessee:
- "Adventure to Fitness changed my classroom this year. It not only made the day more fun for my students, but also for me. The kids loved going to new places and learning new things. It's really special because I just don't have the time to do something like this on my own. I know that my kids are healthier and more active because of Adventure to Fitness. It's awesome to see them playing it out at recess! In today's society, kids just aren't up and moving like they used to be. So I feel that this is making such an impact because it looks like the video games they want to play but instead gets them up and moving while using their imaginations. Thank you so much and I can't wait to start a new class of Adventurers next fall!"
- Ms. Fogg, 2nd grade teacher in Idaho:
- "Adventure to Fitness allows my students to go to places they never imagined. It keeps them physically active when we are forced to stay indoors for recesses due to weather. It is a GREAT program!"
- Ms. Garcia, 3rd grade teacher in Washington, DC:
- "Adventure to Fitness is the perfect way to combine exercise, learning, and just a fun time with the kids! I love that my students truly enjoy taking part in the different adventures, and look forward to it. I think that it's a great way to give students the opportunity to learn about many different places, while also engaging in such fun activities. I love hearing my students laugh, scream, run, and have fun learning with Adventure to Fitness."
- Ms. Sullivan, 4th grade teacher in New York:
- "I love Adventure to Fitness because it gives my students a much needed brain break in between ELA and Math in a structured and healthy way. They love it because the videos are fun and engaging. Students don't even realize they're learning and working on their fitness as well."
- Ms. Kukowski, 5th grade teacher in North Dakota:
- "Adventure to Fitness is the favorite part of the week for my students. The first question Monday morning is, 'Mrs. K when are we doing Adventure to Fitness this week?' They look forward to their new destination, and they love answering the question of the day."
- Mr. Hemberger, PE teacher in Nevada:
- "The episodes truly are FUN for kids and adults. I have an Adventure to Fitness club after school for which 100 students (out of 500) have signed-up; we have teachers and parents that come to get their own exercise. The kids LOVE it as a fitness activity and they don't realize they are actually exercising."
- Mr. Doe, PE teacher in Florida:
- "My students are the real champions in my story! There the ones that, as Mr. Marc says, "Keep it Moving" each and every day. As a Physical Education teacher I'm always trying to come up with new and innovative ways to keep my students moving. Adventure to Fitness was the very first component of a Health & Fitness class I created at our elementary school. Now, my class includes yoga, dance, martial arts, and a variety of health and nutrition topics. Who knows what we'll think of next? Mr. Marc and Adventure to Fitness got me thinking of all the new and exciting ways that I can keep my students moving. Thanks Mr. Marc!"
- Ms. Toscano, special needs teacher in California:
- "Adventure to Fitness has been a godsend to our Special Education classroom. Our students with special needs cannot always go outside due to health issues and/or behavioral difficulties… After a 30-minute episode, my students are more relaxed and can focus better. I have also noted a slight decrease in aggression and defiance."
- Anonymous, special needs teacher in Georgia:
- "I love Adventure to Fitness! I teach an elementary intense needs special education classroom. My students with autism absolutely love Adventure to Fitness and choose it as a reward every time. It is a great way to get my students moving and working on skills that are in their physical therapy goals. It also encourages skills of following direction and fun ways to introduce social studies and science knowledge that we would otherwise not have. Adventure to Fitness has really helped my students with moderate/intense disabilities and I am very thankful to have this resource in my classroom!"
Parents are saying...
- "Adventure to Fitness has been life-changing. My son struggles with his weight and your program has given him the courage, self-esteem, and fitness instruction to improve his habits with pride and dignity. Thank you so much!"
- "Now we start every day at 6AM with an Adventure to Fitness workout. What an improvement over Saturday morning cartoons!"
- "Mr. Marc is exactly the type of role-model I want my kids looking up to. He makes fitness fun and the kids don't even realize they're learning and growing into better people."
- "My five-year-old son loves Adventure to Fitness and gives himself a good workout by watching it. As a 3 year old, my son started watching the program regularly, copying the actions, and talking about wanting to meet Mr. Marc and go to New York City to see the Statue of Liberty. The program gives kids like my son - who is not very sporty otherwise - a good reason to get active."
- "My youngest daughter was teaching my older children facts about health and well-being that they didn't even know!"
- "We heard about Adventure to Fitness from our 6-year-old son Jack. He had learned all about it in school! Now, we love it. We go onto the website often at home and look at fun foods to eat and exercise together. Now, I don't tell Jack that we have to have healthy snacks in his lunchbox--he tells ME! It's wonderful that he's already learning about the kinds of food that make him strong and those that make him feel bad."
- "So far it has been great! My daughter has a genetic condition that causes her to get a lot of skin cancers, so this a great way to get exercise in the house without getting in the sun!"
- "I love all of the free supplements that Adventure to Fitness makes available on its website. My son loves to color and now we can color all of his favorite Adventure to Fitness characters!"
Kids are saying...
- Michael, kindergartener in Ohio:
- "Adventure to Fitness is awesome! We love to run and exercise. My favorite one is 'Les Pie Rats Strike Back.' We see so many different places!"
- Branden, 1st grader in Kansas:
- "We all get a lot of energy from running in Mega Mode, Fast Mode, and even Slow Mode. My favorite adventure is Colonial Chaos! I think that my whole class loves Adventure to Fitness. It's so fun to do!"
- Japeth, 2nd grader in Arkansas:
- "I love solving mysteries and we always solve mysteries on our adventures. We get to move in the classroom and it makes me feel so much better so I can go back to work."
- Rachel, 3rd grader in Colorado:
- "Mr. Marc said I should try all types of fruits and veggies to find the ones I like. My favorites are strawberries, apples, pears, and carrots!"
- Chloe, 4th grader in Indiana:
- "Adventure to Fitness is magnificent! It gives me good exercise. We also get to use our imaginations when we go on our adventures. My favorite adventure is Big Bad Apple. You never stop moving!"
- Drew, 5th grader in New Jersey:
- "I love Adventure to Fitness because it puts a smile on my face and sweat on my forehead. It also gives me stronger muscles and bones. My favorite adventure is the one with the Yeti."
Medical & Other Experts are saying...
- "Adventure to Fitness encourages children to learn about their favorite subjects while getting fit at the same time." - Medical Daily, June 2014
- "One of the Best Active Video Games for Kids" - Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine, December/January 2015
- "With the development of educational fitness videos, like Adventure to Fitness, keeping your child active year-round is easy and entertaining. By encouraging them to engage in physical activity, you can help improve their self-esteem, social skills, and healthy habits while reducing their risk for obesity and preventing them from making poor eating choices." - Fit Pregnancy Magazine, July 2013
- "The thing that's interesting about this program is that it teaches kids, not just about healthy lifestyle and including exercise in their day, but also about what they're putting in their body. So when you have somebody who's exercising who feels what a good body feels like, and then puts bad fuel into a good body, feels what that feels like and realizes 'I need to eat better fuel.' So it has an impact. It has an impact on psychological health, on well-being, on productivity, and they take that with them into adulthood. So this is really a great program." - Dr. Jamie Grifo, NYU Langone Medical Center
- "This programme is an invaluable resource to any school. It is a fun and engaging programme that is inclusive to all abilities. The interactive game aspect to it attracts all children, even those who may try and 'opt out' of routine sports." - Isabel Jenkins, Paediatric Physiotherapist Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
- "Adventure to Fitness has a huge positive impact on all of these issues, and I think that impact is due to a few key components. One is that it's interesting to the child. They really get involved and enjoy learning about the different landscapes that the videos take them through. Another big thing I think is the accessibility of it. I think because it's online it's a game-changer for people who are worried about having their children out of reach, don't have the financial resources to enroll them in outside activities, or just the time to actually spend with their child outdoors. Adventure to Fitness helps children meet AMA requirements for physical activity, and it's a bonus that they're entertained as well. Being of normal weight can allow the child to avoid some pretty grave medical issues with very serious consequences. Plus, kids like to be healthy and fit-in with the other kids and when they do it boosts their self-esteem, which reproduces the desired actions – more activity and better diet – through a positive feedback loop." - Dr. Elizabeth Yeung, Cardiologist, Children's Hospital of Colorado
- "Adventure to Fitness allows each kid to be physically active in his or her own environment. Adventure to Fitness exposes kids to gross motor activities that are essential to typical gross motor development and overall strengthening. Lastly, Adventure to Fitness has the ability to entice my kids to staying physically active for at least a 30 minute period while making it fun for them and educational." - Dr. Niki Robertson, Physical Therapist
Want to submit your own testimonial? You can do so on our "Earn Discounts" page and earn 5% off your next Adventure to Fitness purchase!